IDRH will host our annual Digital Jumpstart Workshops this year on Thursday and Friday, March 3rd-4th. These free workshops are intended to provide faculty, staff, and graduate students with hands-on introductions to digital tools and practices in order to help you better manage your data, analyze text, work collaborative over long term projects, create digital editions, fund projects, and publish and disseminate your results. All skill levels, from beginner to seasoned digital humanist, are welcome. For full workshop descriptions and to register, visit our workshops page.
- Funding: New Digital Humanities Advancement Grant (DHAG) Guidelines
- Job: Digital Archivist and Institutional Repository Librarian, WPI
- Job: Digital Research Fellow, Folger Shakespeare Library
- Announcement: Major Milestones for Omeka (Omeka S 1.0 Release)
- Announcement: Decolonizing Digital Humanities – A Discussion and Zotero Workshop
—U.S. News & World Report