The Humanities Program of the University of Kansas welcomes applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Digital Humanities, to begin as early as August 18, 2017. Initial review of applications begins November 1, 2016. For a complete announcement and to apply online, go to: https://employment.ku.edu/academic/7261BR.
- Funding: New Digital Humanities Advancement Grant (DHAG) Guidelines
- Job: Digital Archivist and Institutional Repository Librarian, WPI
- Job: Digital Research Fellow, Folger Shakespeare Library
- Announcement: Major Milestones for Omeka (Omeka S 1.0 Release)
- Announcement: Decolonizing Digital Humanities – A Discussion and Zotero Workshop
—U.S. News & World Report